As 2018 draws to a close, we thought you might be interested to read a round-up of Epoq’s research findings, articles and press coverage, which you may have missed during the year.
Just click on the links below to read more. And, if you’d like to discuss our service or any of the topics featured, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2019!
- Epoq reveals that younger employees are more satisfied with the range and relevance of benefits than their older colleagues
- Over half (66%) of UK employees want their employer to help them deal with issues experienced outside of work
- Younger employees more likely to use workplace benefits
- Employees aged 55 plus are disengaged with their employee benefits
- Employees value their pets over their income
Articles & press coverage
- Flexible working – key facts for employers
- The legal risks of being an unmarried couple – 5 tips for cohabitating employees
- 6 reasons why employees should make a will
- Increasing the engagement of older employees: how a legal services benefit can help
- Support employees ‘at work’ and ‘in work’ – a new way to be a great 21st century employer
- British Friendly introduces Epoq’s online power of attorney service
- 10 reasons to give insurance customers access to an online legal service
- Protecting families (not just individuals)