Trusts, Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) provide important additions to many financial products and services. However, it is often a challenge for financial advisers to provide these and other documents to a high standard, whilst maintaining control of their client relationships and protecting their reputation
Now, through Epoq IFAs can provide their clients with a range of law firm-quality legal documents, such as Wills and LPAs without the need to pass clients onto a solicitor or other third party.
The Epoq system allows advisers to give clients access to a document preparation service conveniently online or over the phone. Alternatively, advisers can use the system to prepare a legal document on their clients’ behalf. In this way, advisers can maintain control of their client relationships, protect their reputation and engender client loyalty.
Furthermore, the sale of legal documents will not only provide additional revenue for the adviser, but the information gathered when preparing a document can be used to create new cross sell opportunities.
The benefits for advisers
By providing legal services advisers can offer clients a complete service to ensure they are getting the right level of protection for their needs and, in particular:
- Give clients a more holistic protection service
- Create cross-sell and revenue generating opportunities
- Maintain control of their client relationships
- Provide the opportunity to communicate with clients more regularly
- Build stronger, longer term relationships with clients
- Engender client loyalty and encourage referrals
- Tailor service delivery according to client needs
- Enhance and protect their reputation
In combination, these benefits will help advisers to achieve a position of trust and empower them to maximise the opportunity for client retention and income generation.
Read more here or call us on 020 8731 2424 to discuss how our service could give your clients greater protection and engender their loyalty to your company.